Sunday, January 10, 2010

CUTAWAY

It is really hard to keep up on everything that we laugh at, cause we laugh all the freaking time.

I'm obsessed with the FFFFFUUUUU comics. I don't know if you are into them, but I think they are hilarious.







And this little gem right here. I just don't know what to say.



We've been having a blast. Played at Nate and Kassie's again, where I managed to not get another haircut. And we watched Back to the Future 2 at Brewvies, which was so much fun. The whole movie you were making funny little comments to me, and you would shoosh me everytime I'd say anything. You were pretty proud of yourself after seeing the trailer to Back to the Future 3 and shouting 'Wow, I can't wait to see that!' and the whole theater laughed. I love your face after you make me laugh. You just beam.

Man, what else? Oh yeah...CRAIG LARSON. You've basically taken your dog voice and created some naive yuppy idiot. I don't know how to describe him, but he is my favorite. I love your basset hound voice too. It kind of reminds me of Sam Elliot. He kind of looks like a basset hound.



You told me last night that I smelled like home. I just about cried, you say the sweetest things sometimes. Well, I assumed that you were being sweet, unless home smells like ass or something. We are starting to feel like a couple. I really love this part...ya know?

0 comments: