Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sheeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiit!!





We watched fonejackers, and the ISP guy is one of the funniest things I've seen.






Man, I'm getting pissed at myself for not updating as much as I should. I keep forgetting everything. GRRR!!! But honestly it's hard to surprise you with these posts when I'm with you all the time. Not that I'm complaining. I love spending every minute with you. I seriously have such a blast, I hope you do too.

We went and saw Avatar finally. It was AMAZING!! Even though I threw a small tantrum at dinner before. I think I was a little drunk and hungry. Uhh...sorry for that. I got over it pretty quickly. We saw Harry and the Henderson too.



I fell asleep and you hated the movie. But we still manage to have fun. My favorite times are us just walking places and holding hands. Just talking, and still getting to know each other.

I finally got you to watch Repo: The Genetica Opera with me. And it started out cheesy, but we both ended up getting teary eyed in the end. Hehe... I can't find a way to embed that scene, so the trailer will have to do :(





Things have been particularly difficult for me this last week or so. And you have been so incredibly supportive. I really would be freaking the fuck out if you weren't here. I hope you don't think I'm a big cry baby. I generally don't get emotional this much. Love you so much Mister!

0 comments: